- Soft, non-skid Volextra® exterior sheath for durability and tactile feel
- Lightweight, two piece proprietary cross-linked foam body provides comfort and support
- Patented plastic injection molded clips keep the F&R stationary on your mat, converting your foam roller into a vinyasa trainer/ versatile prop
- Foam Roller Weight: 9.5 Ounces
- Outer sheath: 24" long x 4" OD
- Inner core piece: 24" long x 2.5" OD
- Clips: 2" tall x 3.25" deep
- Width: Fits mats ranging 24-26 inches wide (most mats are 24 inches wide)
- Density: Fits mats ranging 1mm-9mm thick
- Use soap and water, tea tree oil, and / or a disinfectant solution with a rag, small towel or sponge to wipe down the F&R after usage. Allow ample time to dry.
The Float & Roll was designed with foam rolling and myofascial release in mind. Two feet long with adjustable clips that can accommodate mats up to 26” wide, the F&R has a 3.6” diameter, making it ideal for those looking to gently apply pressure to muscles before or after class, eliminating lactic acid build up and soft tissue adhesion by freeing up your fascia.
Please Reference our Rolling Guide for examples of positions in which the F&R can be helpful in releasing trigger points along your body.
Conveniently take your F&R to and from class using the clips to affix it to your mat before and after your practice. Connect and Carry for easy transportation.
If there is a sequence in which the F&R is not conducive (IE a pose which requires you to lie down completely), simply disengage the F&R and leave it alongside your mat.
The F&R can also be utilized as a foam roller and prop to encourage proper seated alignment for a variety of poses. Please Reference our Asana Library for examples of poses in which it can be helpful.